Hydro construct plans, produces and introduces inflatable elastic dams for hydropower, water system and flood insurance applications.
Inflatable water dams or doors are adaptable weir structures made of inflatable bladders. We offer both water and air-filled elastic dams. The plan tallness of Hydro construct elastic dams goes from 30cm to 4.5m, in both straight and bended pivot plans.
Inflatable elastic dams frameworks for water projects
- On a basic level, the strain of water or air used to expand the elastic bladder characterizes its stature.
- The bladder is shaped by an elastic film, which is straightforwardly clipped to the weir ledge.
- Low upkeep costs are accomplished through the absence of moving metal parts. Our layer is vulcanized in one piece in a consistent cycle.
- Inflatable water dams can comprise of different fragments that can frame free weir frameworks or connection together to go about as one framework.
- Our elastic material and the adaptability of the dam give strong opposition against, and simple section of, drifting articles.
- Ice stacking and freezing head lakes can be taken care of in a protected and controlled way.
Water filled elastic dams
Water filled temporary water dam are appropriate for headwater level guideline purposes and can be utilized, for example, for hydropower applications. The upkeep of a consistent headwater level is of interest for energy creation at a hydropower site.
The element of a rigorously level weir peak in all states permits a controlled bringing down and ascending of the elastic dam. Along these lines, flood at the dam can be precisely changed from none to the most extreme stream, which is accomplished assuming that the elastic dam is completely emptied.
Significant parts of a Hydro construct water-filled elastic dam framework are the control shaft and elastic film, the two of which are associated by concrete installed pipe work. As coordinated vessels, the tension of the elastic bladder is apparent in the control shaft framework.
The framework of temporary water dam comprises of a siphon, filling, guideline and seepage shaft. Assuming there is more the one autonomous weir framework, there is a filling and a guideline shaft for every framework. The siphon and waste shaft can be divided among these autonomous frameworks.
Elastic water dams filling and tasks
Elastic dams are filled by moving water from the siphon shaft into the filling shaft, where it will stream into the bladder. The dam is brought down by siphoning water from the guideline shaft into the waste shaft. This causes a slope so water streams from the bladder into the guideline shaft.
For activity in winter with temperatures underneath edge of freezing over water siphoning designs guarantees safe activity.
The Inflatable water dams is worked by a programmable rationale regulator (PLC). This can either be an independent framework or coordinated into power plant control. Numerous frameworks have a free control arrangement and take characterized boundaries and triggers from the upward control. Significant boundaries are the headwater level and the levels in the filling and guideline shaft.